Senior Engineer Technology Transfer -PE Lab
2 - 4 Years of Experience
Roles & Responsibilties :
- Must have knowledge of process safety study and hands on experience on process safety equipment’s (RC1e / DSC / ARC).
- Understanding of process safety data generation and its evaluation.
- Understanding the significance of Safety data requirements for commercial scale.
2 - 4 Years Pharma Industry
- Must have thorough knowledge of various unit process and unit operations.
- Must have knowledge of basic engineering calculation like material balance, energy calculation
- Experience in planning of Design of Experiments to generate Scale-up & Safety data for different Unit Process & Unit Operations.
- Planning and conducting feasibility studies, scale up studies and safety studies leading to a successful process handover for pilot/commercial scale.
- Strength in Chemical Engineering knowledge especially Flow Chemistry, Process Intensification and Scale-up data generation.
- Hands on experience of converting and validating process from Batch to continuous wherever required.
- Understanding of working principle & hands on experience on Automated Lab Reactors, FBRM, Micro Reactor, Flow Reactor etc.
- Conducting analysis of different parameters for process improvements.
- Ensuring timely release of reports and other documents for projects.
- Must have knowledge of GLP, cGMP.
Senior Engineer Technology Transfer - PE Lab